2019 Mustang GT? Good buy?

Josh_4739

Apr 1, 2019
Phoenix
Hello, should I be worried about buying a 2019 GT I keep hearing about the transmission problems and the tick the engine makes, some people even say it’s piston slap. I’ve even heard of some people’s engine blowing up. Do the 2019 GT’s really have problems or are people exaggerating the problems? Thanks !

• Sponsors (?)

Never heard of those issues and have not noticed it with mine, but I've only had mine for 3 weeks. However, that's what a warranty is for and for good measure, I got the extended warranty to cover the life of the loan.

Reactions: 1 user
I have a 2018 GT A10 and so far so good. Quiet motor and outstanding tranny. I did change the oil multiple times in the first 4000 miles and added a catch can which works great. First oil change was at 220 miles and found lots of metallic crud in the catch pan but all of the other oil changes looked great. This car exceeds all of my expectations and is a rocketship.

I'm rather happy with mine, 17 miles away from 5,000.
Took it for a nice run through the desert today, 23.7 mpg doing some good speed in 6th for most of the cruise, with a few skip shift/drops to 3rd which will hit 110 almost instantly. Also got the extended warranty which covers just about everything. After going to BMW for a while, it feels really good to be back.

Attachments

• 20190630_175755.jpg
    20190630_175755.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 355
  • dagram1.jpg
    dagram1.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 375
Hi guys !
I have also drive for 2 mounts one new Mustang GT A Fastback premium black shadow .
Is great, is first time for me to drive one car like this, I mean with so much power !
I have drive like 9000 km true Europa, from 30 km/hour in the city up to 260 where was posible. Great car, great filings and he give me a great trust for one beginner with this type of muscle car .
Ok, now come the bad thinks which was happening with me ... !
The touch screen he was block for two times, I talk about the one which is with all controls, the central one !
I read how to restart and surprise there is in the manual how to do, that mean, they know about this issue..!
But that was all, in the rest I am really happy about everything.
I think is one of the best combination of the cars, sport, limousine, muscle car ...list from my opinion !!
I become a big fan . I hope to be helpful with my review about this model and sorry for my grammar :))) .