• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech

3 '05 Mustangs at my Ford Dealer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stang8URMPRT
  • Start date Start date Oct 14, 2004

Stang8URMPRT

Active Member
Dec 28, 2003
1,100
1
38
Daytona Beach, FL
Oct 14, 2004
#1
  • Oct 14, 2004
  • #1
Well, I landed a job at my local Ford today as a tech, and I asked if they had any 05s in, and he said "Yes, we got 3 just in today. Do you want to see them?" I was like Sweeeeeeeeeeet! They had them hidden. lol! They were all V-6s but man! Those things are sooooo sweet! I am so excited I landed this job, because this means when our Ford dealer gets a Ford GT, I get to see it and sit in it! WOOHOO!

Edit: I am going back today, and I will bring my digital camera and take a couple pics. Hope they don't mind. lol

Nick
 

ryanrule

impotent
Founding Member
Feb 11, 2002
1,355
0
0
Madison, WI
Oct 14, 2004
#2
  • Oct 14, 2004
  • #2
Stang8URMPRT said:
Well, I landed a job at my local Ford today as a tech, and I asked if they had any 05s in, and he said "Yes, we got 3 just in today. Do you want to see them?" I was like Sweeeeeeeeeeet! They had them hidden. lol! They were all V-6s but man! Those things are sooooo sweet! I am so excited I landed this job, because this means when our Ford dealer gets a Ford GT, I get to see it and sit in it! WOOHOO!

Edit: I am going back today, and I will bring my digital camera and take a couple pics. Hope they don't mind. lol

Nick
Click to expand...


i doubt u will get to touch the ford gt, if your dealer even gets one. they are all bought already, and im sure they owner doesnt want you in his car
 

Stang8URMPRT

Active Member
Dec 28, 2003
1,100
1
38
Daytona Beach, FL
Oct 14, 2004
#3
  • Oct 14, 2004
  • #3
All the Mustangs are bought, granted it's not a 150,000 dollar car. But I was told when it comes in (They will only get one) that they will bring it off the truck and put in in their little "Hiding place" and all employees will beable to see it and touch it. lol. It's like a demi-God to people at Ford. I will get to sit it in, and when I do, I'll make sure to take a picture so I can rub it in your face.
 
M

mysticstang

New Member
Jan 27, 2004
61
0
0
Oct 14, 2004
#4
  • Oct 14, 2004
  • #4
I'm guessing you got your job at Gary Yeomans Ford... I would think they would get more then one Ford GT. They are a huge dealer. Good Luck with the new job.
 

Stang8URMPRT

Active Member
Dec 28, 2003
1,100
1
38
Daytona Beach, FL
Oct 14, 2004
#5
  • Oct 14, 2004
  • #5
Yeah, they are only getting 1 in, and they told me it should be in very soon. I guess they might get another one, but as of right now, they are getting 1 for sure. I'm excited to see it.
 

Stang8URMPRT

Active Member
Dec 28, 2003
1,100
1
38
Daytona Beach, FL
Nov 1, 2004
#6
  • Nov 1, 2004
  • #6
ryanrule said:
i doubt u will get to touch the ford gt, if your dealer even gets one. they are all bought already, and im sure they owner doesnt want you in his car
Click to expand...


What??? WHAT???

View attachment 521056





I got to sit in one, and even work on it.

Nick
 
G

golfer

New Member
Oct 24, 2004
19
0
0
North Carolina
Nov 1, 2004
#7
  • Nov 1, 2004
  • #7
ryanrule said:
i doubt u will get to touch the ford gt, if your dealer even gets one. they are all bought already, and im sure they owner doesnt want you in his car
Click to expand...

What the owner doesn't know won't hurt them.....lol.
 

Mr_dcj2001

Member
Sep 8, 2004
355
0
16
California
Nov 1, 2004
#8
  • Nov 1, 2004
  • #8
I will give you another one .
 

Stang8URMPRT

Active Member
Dec 28, 2003
1,100
1
38
Daytona Beach, FL
Nov 1, 2004
#9
  • Nov 1, 2004
  • #9
lol, ya know.. It was sad... one of the first thing that came to my mind when the GT drove up was "Man, I gotta get my fiance to bring the digital camera up here so I can get a pic of me in the car to rub it in that guy on Stangnet's face!!!" lol. Sweet redemption!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

G
Expired 2013 Ford Mustang V6 (Grabber Blue) 3:55 gears... Excellent Condition.
  • Grabberblueguy77
  • Nov 19, 2025
  • S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14)
Replies
2
Views
548
S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14) Mar 11, 2026
Grabberblueguy77
G
Alternator not charging
  • SchwarzStock
  • Jul 6, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
169
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 19, 2026
SchwarzStock
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
340
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Resolved 93 Mustang 5.0 - Cranks but does not start
  • dan50
  • Jul 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
348
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 18, 2026
dan50
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?