300 miles, 17 thumbs-up, eight hours . . .

BrewTownVert

Mar 31, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
six cd's, four cups of soda, pack and a half of smokes, and one huge grin that still hasn't been wiped off my face!!!

picked up my baby yesterday and drove her home. WHAT A BLAST!!! :D

i've been waiting (i know, i know, pretty impatiently for the most part!) for a long time. now that she's here, all i can say is WOW!

the drive back was west on I-69 to I-94, then around Chicago (major traffic - sucked, but got a ton of comments and looks from the other drivers!) and home to Milwaukee. this car handles great, sounds incredible, and drives like a dream! i'm still grinning!

wash/wax today, then i'll post pix!

WHOOO HOOOO! :banana: :banana: :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats to a fellow new stang owner, some nanners for both of us and others. :banana: :banana: :banana: I picked mine up late yesterday around 8:00PM and this thing is AWESOME!!! The only test drive I had of the GT was bringing it home. Put close to 100 miles on it last night, would’ve put more, but got a family. I am thoroughly impressed by this car; it has a lot of potential to be a very fast car with mods.

I was one of those that were also inpatient. I must have called the number 10 times a week. It was consuming a lot of my thoughts. There are still not a lot of GT's in my area and the drive home, everyone was gazing and looking. It felt really good! I hope that those that have been waiting get their cars soon.

first, quit smoking in your car, orrrr,, quit smoking period

BrewTownVert said:
six cd's, four cups of soda, pack and a half of smokes, and one huge grin that still hasn't been wiped off my face!!!

picked up my baby yesterday and drove her home. WHAT A BLAST!!! :D

i've been waiting (i know, i know, pretty impatiently for the most part!) for a long time. now that she's here, all i can say is WOW!

the drive back was west on I-69 to I-94, then around Chicago (major traffic - sucked, but got a ton of comments and looks from the other drivers!) and home to Milwaukee. this car handles great, sounds incredible, and drives like a dream! i'm still grinning!

wash/wax today, then i'll post pix!

WHOOO HOOOO! :banana: :banana: :banana:
i sure wouldnt buy your car after you smoked in it.

Congrats! You smoke in your car? How dare you! Oh yeah, this is America and it is still legal! I smoke in mine as well - very carefully. Unfortunately, during voting this weekend, they made it illegal for smoking in the bars in Austin (the once music capital of the world) :( :damnit:

Here's your nanas! One for each thumbs up! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

On September 1st that is except for the dozen or so bars that get to have smoking in them till 2012... Not that I smoke at all, but I believe in everyone's right to smoke if they want to since it is a legal substance.

Anyways, grats on the car. Can't wait to own one too. Only one more year for the 2007's... :)

Move to Ga Brewtown if you want to quit smoking. They just passed a law against smoking anywhere I think. I hear cars w/ more than 100 hp are next. I mean come on, it's illegal to go that fast; there is no need for so much hp except to break the law.