300 miles, 17 thumbs-up, eight hours . . .

BrewTownVert

Mar 31, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
six cd's, four cups of soda, pack and a half of smokes, and one huge grin that still hasn't been wiped off my face!!!

picked up my baby yesterday and drove her home. WHAT A BLAST!!!

i've been waiting (i know, i know, pretty impatiently for the most part!) for a long time. now that she's here, all i can say is WOW!

the drive back was west on I-69 to I-94, then around Chicago (major traffic - sucked, but got a ton of comments and looks from the other drivers!) and home to Milwaukee. this car handles great, sounds incredible, and drives like a dream! i'm still grinning!

wash/wax today, then i'll post pix!

WHOOO HOOOO!

Congrats to a fellow new stang owner, some nanners for both of us and others. I picked mine up late yesterday around 8:00PM and this thing is AWESOME!!! The only test drive I had of the GT was bringing it home. Put close to 100 miles on it last night, would’ve put more, but got a family. I am thoroughly impressed by this car; it has a lot of potential to be a very fast car with mods.

I was one of those that were also inpatient. I must have called the number 10 times a week. It was consuming a lot of my thoughts. There are still not a lot of GT's in my area and the drive home, everyone was gazing and looking. It felt really good! I hope that those that have been waiting get their cars soon.

first, quit smoking in your car, orrrr,, quit smoking period

i sure wouldnt buy your car after you smoked in it.

Congrats! You smoke in your car? How dare you! Oh yeah, this is America and it is still legal! I smoke in mine as well - very carefully. Unfortunately, during voting this weekend, they made it illegal for smoking in the bars in Austin (the once music capital of the world) :damnit:

Here's your nanas! One for each thumbs up!

On September 1st that is except for the dozen or so bars that get to have smoking in them till 2012... Not that I smoke at all, but I believe in everyone's right to smoke if they want to since it is a legal substance.

Anyways, grats on the car. Can't wait to own one too. Only one more year for the 2007's...

Move to Ga Brewtown if you want to quit smoking. They just passed a law against smoking anywhere I think. I hear cars w/ more than 100 hp are next. I mean come on, it's illegal to go that fast; there is no need for so much hp except to break the law.