32 Valves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Those heads are awesome, and no they are not to much for a 302!!!! The more air the better, its just normally 2 valve heads have to have crazy lift and big ports to get flow numbers near those and then you lose bottom end power like mad. The beauty of those heads are they flow crazy at low and mid lift numbers. Did you know that stock 4valve Cobra heads flow over 300 cfm per port on the intake, and they are smaller than we are.

yellow5.0cobra said:
I have just been trying to get more information and updates from the company, I havent recieved any... and I abandoned all hope.

2years is a VERY long time, I think it is even too long to file a law suit. $2,XXX is a LOT of money.

I just wish you luck on getting those heads.

Thanks!
$2,xxx ???? You have to more then double this! I ordered the B II heads,list price is over 5 grand and freight to germany is also over 400$ plus tax and customs duty in germany....... :(

You can also contact Rons Race Shop if you like to get some infos
http://www.ronsraceshop.com/companies/araoeng.php

Sabio said:
Thanks!
$2,xxx ???? You have to more then double this! I ordered the B II heads,list price is over 5 grand and freight to germany is also over 400$ plus tax and customs duty in germany....... :(

You can also contact Rons Race Shop if you like to get some infos
http://www.ronsraceshop.com/companies/araoeng.php

So....did you ever receive the heads? If so what HP numbers are you putting down?

Conventional valves?!? That's sooo 19th century.

pic06.jpg

Coates International

I've been so damn tempted to order a set of these but I'm not willing to drop that kind of coin on a system that isn't proven.

baglock1 said:
Conventional valves?!? That's sooo 19th century.

pic06.jpg

Coates International

I've been so damn tempted to order a set of these but I'm not willing to drop that kind of coin on a system that isn't proven.
those look so sweet! is it me or do they not even need cam shafts?

they are available for a 302? the how much are they? i didn't see any mention of it on their web site.

RTGreen said:
So....did you ever receive the heads? If so what HP numbers are you putting down?

No,I didn´t received the heads till now! They made some improvements and
working diligently on their production! I expect 150 hp extra from heads and camshaft alone,at the rear wheels!

Black96VertGT said:
those look so sweet! is it me or do they not even need cam shafts?

Nope, no cams. All valve timing is controlled by the placement of the rotary valves on the shaft.

Black96VertGT said:
they are available for a 302? the how much are they? i didn't see any mention of it on their web site.

How about a EFI 5.0L?
V-8engine.jpg

Or maybe you prefer carbed?
pic02.jpg

Seriously, to the best of my knowledge Coates is looking more for manufacturer support as opposed to the aftermarket. While their success has obviously not been great, they have apparently made some pretty good progress with the boys over in Japan.

None the less, if memory serves Coates will sell you a setup (for just about any engine, even your lawn mower) for somewhere in the neighborhood of $12k.

I still waiting for the heads,he said he will ship soon but I don´t know exactly when it will be.
But contrarily I can do nothing the next 4 month because I got a serious knee injury. But someday I will make the dyno and post the results

I tried getting information for those heads for the past 2years...

VERY old news, with no updates from the company.

OLD NEWS.... HERE IS SOME NEWS TO THE TUNE OF $11,000.00 BEING SCAMMED FROM US BY RUSSELL ARAO A.K.A ARAO ENGINEERING INC,

Hi Guys I cannot bite my tongue no longer..............On Saturday, January 21, 2006 6:26 PM I Kevin Gall made contact via email with a company located in California U.S.A. As you know the company is ARAO Engineering Inc. the owner is Russell ARAO . In my contact email to ARAO i enquired about a special order set of FORD Aluminum racing cylinder heads - a product ARAO advertises & manufactures. After receiving a reply and several emails i decided to place an order with ARAO The product is special order Automotive cylinder heads to suit a Ford V8 for racing use at a fax quoted cost of USD $11,000.00 manufacturing leadtime ARAO states on paper 90days for special orders.

On 31st January 2006 payment via Int'l Bank Wire of USD $5,500.00 & 6th February 2006 USD $5,500.00 was completed in FULL to ARAO Engineering Inc. Bank account. After several more emails to finalize details and special requests i was informed by ARAO were engaged and going. After some waiting i emailed ARAO on Friday, June 02, 2006 12:39 AM to ask if everything was on track, i received a response back from ARAO that everything was fine and on track.

Again after more waiting On Friday, September 15, 2006 03:05:42 i asked via email a good friend of mine that owns a reputable drag racing supplies shop located in Whittier, CA U.S.A. to contact ARAO by telephone. He spoke with Russell ARAO and he stated to he was waiting on parts from an outside supplier - hence the delay. In months to come i have made ALOT of repeated attempts in writing, faxes, calls, emails to receive a date for finalizing and completion of my special order. I still have not received a date at which my order will be finished.

As of today Sunday, Jan 17th, 2008 nearly two(2) years later i have not received my order from ARAO Engineering Inc, only BU**SHT PROMISES AND ABSOLUTE LIES. The only thing i have received is pictures of my heads un-finished. I believe i have been patient and understanding and more than reasonable considering that ARAO has not delivered as promised 90days to manufacture.

From my personal dealings I heavily caution anybody wishing to part with their money to purchase from a disreputable company like ARAO Engineering Inc. If you have any questions/comments please email anytime! ....Arao Engineering has been reported by myself to the L.A Better Business Bureau & also C.A dept of Justice ,The office of the Attorney General C.A. It is noted Russ Arao Failed to respond to any complaint(s).

Um, well I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune, but this thread died in August of 2004. A lot of the people who replied to it no longer visit this site either. I consider this to be a dead issue. Therefore :lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.