• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech

351c bored

  • Thread starter Thread starter bentley429
  • Start date Start date Dec 22, 2004
B

bentley429

Banned
Nov 25, 2004
528
3
0
Connecticut
Dec 22, 2004
#1
  • Dec 22, 2004
  • #1
Can someone tell me what the CI of a 351c bored 40 over is. Thanks
 

69 Rustang

Member
Jun 9, 2004
307
0
16
Orange County California
Dec 22, 2004
#2
  • Dec 22, 2004
  • #2
If my math is correct it is 358.93073588624. But then again, I could have screwed up. The formula I used is Pi * 1/2 the bore squared * stroke * 8 cylinders, so 3.1415927 * (1/2 4.040) * (1/2 4.04) * 3.5 * 8
 

Route666

Active Member
Aug 16, 2003
1,652
6
39
Brisbane, Australia
Dec 23, 2004
#3
  • Dec 23, 2004
  • #3
You are correct (according to my calculations anyway).
 
D

D.Hearne

New Member
Sep 29, 2000
11,730
6
0
south louisiana
Dec 23, 2004
#4
  • Dec 23, 2004
  • #4
bentley429 said:
Can someone tell me what the CI of a 351c bored 40 over is. Thanks
Click to expand...
And you thought back in high school, "I'll never need Algebra"
 

Max Power

Active Member
Jul 31, 2003
1,774
1
36
St Paul
Dec 23, 2004
#5
  • Dec 23, 2004
  • #5
LOL...I still don't need algebra. I ask somebody else....
 

69 Rustang

Member
Jun 9, 2004
307
0
16
Orange County California
Dec 23, 2004
#6
  • Dec 23, 2004
  • #6
D.Hearne said:
And you thought back in high school, "I'll never need Algebra"
Click to expand...

Algea-what??? Please watch your language in the forum!!! Oh wait, I think that was a compliment! LOL
 
D

D.Hearne

New Member
Sep 29, 2000
11,730
6
0
south louisiana
Dec 23, 2004
#7
  • Dec 23, 2004
  • #7
I hated algebra back then too, but if I'd had known that all those letters were stand-ins for actual numbers, I'd have understood it better.
 

dodgestang

Active Member
Dec 15, 2003
1,360
0
37
Cecil County, MD
Dec 23, 2004
#8
  • Dec 23, 2004
  • #8
69 Rustang said:
Algea-what??? Please watch your language in the forum!!! Oh wait, I think that was a compliment! LOL
Click to expand...

Algea Bra - you know that thing mermaids wear for extra support.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

7
70 Mach 1 with Fluctuating Speedometer below 40mph
  • 70 Mach
  • Oct 19, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
293
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jan 19, 2026
Realmongo
Weber Carburetor tuning help
  • SchwarzStock
  • Jul 6, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
180
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 19, 2026
SchwarzStock
My next project , a 428 build!
  • horse sence
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
  • 5 6 7
Replies
123
Views
2K
Classic Mustang Specific Tech 27 minutes ago
horse sence
C
Inline 6 wanted 200 ci
  • Capnkev
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
299
Want to Buy Jul 16, 2026
Capnkev
C
R
Electrical Unknown wiring harness
  • Rockobrews
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
4
Views
164
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Jun 16, 2026
Rockobrews
R
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?