3rd annual NW meet...

saleenster

Founding Member
Aug 18, 2002
Vancouver, WA
Saturday April 23rd from 11am till 3pm @ All Ford/Blue Oval Performance in Vancouver. There will be a cruise to follow similar to last yr only a different route. Plan is to cruise @ 3pm and should be back at PIR in time for those wishing to race that evening. We will be having a BBQ, Soda, Open House, and a best of show. Maybe a burnout show as well. The event is FREE and ALL are welcome to cruise in and hang out.

Address...2917 NE 65th Street #D

MAP LINK:

http://maps.yahoo.com//maps_result?...k=&BFKey=&mag

• Sponsors (?)

count me in! do you think its possible that we could have some sort of map, or directions made for the cruise afterwards? just for those of us that dont know our way around washington that well? if not no biggie, its still fun even if you get lost, hehe

oosmytoo said:
count me in! do you think its possible that we could have some sort of map, or directions made for the cruise afterwards? just for those of us that dont know our way around washington that well? if not no biggie, its still fun even if you get lost, hehe

I will have about 25 maps this yr for drivers. Dont forget to Bring your cameras, should be some nice rides this yr

here is a very close hotel literally a couple miles from the shop.

attachment.php