4.6 SOHC Engine **** pics.........

• Sponsors (?)

Very nice, I see another 600hp Modular on the site in the near future.....but damn to I hate those BBK valve covers. I hate the way they whore thier name in big lettering all over everything they sell. :nonono:

I tried to buy some sheetmetal covers but the guy sold them out from under me. I might upgrade later. I spent about as much as I want right now. Time to put it in....:nice:

Very nice, I see another 600hp Modular on the site in the near future.....but damn to I hate those BBK valve covers. I hate the way they whore thier name in big lettering all over everything they sell. :nonono:

I've always felt the same way Gearbanger... f'n lame to have big BBK letters on everything they sell... Even if they made a CAI that was proven to add at least 10 RWHP over all competitors I still wouldn't buy it cause it would have a big ghey label on it.

I tried to buy some sheetmetal covers but the guy sold them out from under me. I might upgrade later. I spent about as much as I want right now. Time to put it in....:nice:

First of all, beauty of a build up. You could always shoot the BBK wording with some black engine paint rendering it mostly invisible if it bothers you. Congrats and lots of luck getting it installed and running right. Please follow up and post some running vids when you can.