I'm installing a 5.0 out of 95 stang in a 93 2.3.....I'm going carb setup which way should I run my setup.....Fox body or sn95.....cause I wanna installing a ac ompressor
I don't know but I would think not, go to rockauto (they are a vendor sponsor) and check the part numbers. They have pictures too, sometimes of the actual part.
I don't know but I would think not, go to rockauto (they are a vendor sponsor) and check the part numbers. They have pictures too, sometimes of the actual part.
Think about it this way, 94-5 compressor will require you to use the brackets from that year changing the position of ps and ac, those two things alone will require different hoses, probably custom made ($$) not to mention the water pump and pulley, crank pulley and whatever else to get the belt to line up, where the fox stuff will bolt on and use stock hoses, pulleys and belts. And look like it belongs there for less money and time.