500 bucks to spend

Shibbydude529

Nov 29, 2003
i have around 500 dollars to spend but im not sure what i should buy for my car it is a almost stock 93 gt 5 speed bout 106,000 miles only mod i have is dynomax race bullet mufflers i was wondering what i should get next thanks alot

• Sponsors (?)

90mustangGT said:
Let me say it first, GEARS most definatly. Get some 3.73 Ford Motorsport gears, you won't regret it.
Agreed.:D If you know someone or can do it yourself you will have more money left over. I would say do U/D pullies also. Then if you still have money left over get a shifter. And do the free mods. You would have a nice running car.:nice:

Dave

Sub-Frames $60-100 plus installing
Underdrive Pullies $60-80
K&N Filter (if not done already) $40
MAF Sensor $130-170
Headers $150-230
Short Throw Shifter $150-200

Might want to consider parts that might be in need of attention.....fuel pump (I've seen these give out around 90-120,000 miles)....O2 sensors (should be checked around 60,000)....clutch (depending on how yours is)......etc...

yeah, gears.
shifter.
sub frame connectors.
If you can do some of the wrench turning your self and shop around, you can almost do all three for 500 bucks.
Screw the underdrive pullies, 100 bucks for 5 hp and some charging problems?

yeah, gears.
shifter.
sub frame connectors.
If you can do some of the wrench turning your self and shop around, you can almost do all three for 500 bucks.
Screw the underdrive pullies, 100 bucks for 5 hp and some charging problems?