$500 for next mod..... suggestions?

CottonBurnerz said:
Now that I think about it.. I should replace my filter.. I still have the stock paper filter.. is K&n the ONLY way to go? are there others out there that performs better? :shrug:
I have a K&N in my utility room. Had it on my car for about 10k miles. PM me if you want it cheap. It's even been re-oiled. I couldn't use it with my fenderwell CAI.

If you want a good mod go with cams. Sound is awesome and you will pick up more HP over a TB/plenium swap.

• Sponsors (?)

CottonBurnerz said:
Now that I think about it.. I should replace my filter.. I still have the stock paper filter.. is K&n the ONLY way to go? are there others out there that performs better? :shrug:
My big K&N from my C&L MAF experiment sits in a box since I went back to my OEM MAF - sucks, I wish I could use it, but it won't properly mount up to the back of the OEM MAF. So, I went back to an $18 paper filter (since I had just given away my OEM size K&N that had also been sitting in a box :bang: ).
There are others out on the market these days that are re-useable. UPR has some filters but they're about the same price as K&N.

CottonBurnerz, I just thought I'de let you know at www.mustangtuning.com they are selling the Accufaab plenums for 229.99 each and the Accufaab 70mm throttle body for 214.99, however, I think you can get a 70mm throttle body for cheaper than that in another brand, like FRPP if you so chose to.

EDIT: On orders above 50 bucks the shipping is free. :nice:

Dark Knight GT said:
CottonBurnerz, I just thought I'de let you know at www.mustangtuning.com they are selling the Accufaab plenums for 229.99 each and the Accufaab 70mm throttle body for 214.99, however, I think you can get a 70mm throttle body for cheaper than that in another brand, like FRPP if you so chose to.

EDIT: On orders above 50 bucks the shipping is free. :nice:

That's where I got my light bar and mach 1 grille delete from. I emailed them about accufab 75mm combo yesterday.. We'll see what happen :)

twogts4us said:
My big K&N from my C&L MAF experiment sits in a box since I went back to my OEM MAF - sucks, I wish I could use it, but it won't properly mount up to the back of the OEM MAF. So, I went back to an $18 paper filter (since I had just given away my OEM size K&N that had also been sitting in a box :bang: ).
There are others out on the market these days that are re-useable. UPR has some filters but they're about the same price as K&N.
send me that k&n i have an adapter to mount it to my MAF...or just bring it to ffw gainesville next week

Jackie Chan said:
send me that k&n i have an adapter to mount it to my MAF...or just bring it to ffw gainesville next week
Dude, send me that adapter! Seriously, is this a homemade thing you've got or what?
Oh, crap, that's right - Gainesville's next weekend! Damn, time flys! Seems like we just got back from Bradenton. We'll be there!!!

twogts4us said:
Dude, send me that adapter! Seriously, is this a homemade thing you've got or what?
Oh, crap, that's right - Gainesville's next weekend! Damn, time flys! Seems like we just got back from Bradenton. We'll be there!!!
pm me on MD and remind me to bring it, its just a peice of metal with a lip on it for the K&n to clamp onto, i think with four allen head bolts(i think) that connect to the stock MAF. i had it on my car with a c&l k&n before i sold the maf setup(thank god)

BTW it will be easy to spot me, i will be in the car in my sig. except it will have the usual banners on it for racing and a v6 bumper