???????????

• Sponsors (?)

SeventyMach1 said:
Just keep the 15 in the trunk. It'll keep the "smoke eyes" off of your bottle.
its staying in my room along with my ak when i get it back. i got 2 sigma .40 in my car. what do you mean by the smoke eyes?

EXACTLY!

As for the rest of your question ..... I don't know alot about N2O .... but I think you'll need to run different fuel system & igniton system/diff. plugs. You may want to do some research on it first .... such as the specifics on dry vs. wet kits.

Get an Ak47 instead. My friends dad has atleast 20 of them, with m16's ar-15's and ALOT of other guns. Ak47s are easily the best bang for the buck. You can get them for like 400 bucks, and they are extremely reliable.

Cool, a fellow gun and Zex owner! :lol:

I have that Zex kit and love it. I spray 125 on mine.

If your sticking to a 75 shot, you should be fine to just bolt it on and spray (following the kit's directions, of course). If your planning on spraying more, you need to upgrade your fuel system.

Ever considered a VEPR K instead of an AR-15?
veprk.jpg

Very accurate, very reliable...

Attachments

• veprk.jpg
    veprk.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 86
94gts said:
i would imagine just by looking at the basic design that it is WAY more accurate than an ak. Is it also 7.62?
ITS A 5.47x39 it says it on the gun. Bushmaster ar 15. that gun gun looks just like an ak

94Blue302GT said:
GUNS? Nah, I got a BB gun, and a speeding bullet for a car.
a .223 will catch you no matter how fast your car is. Now imagine loaded with 30 of those, Or maybe the 75 round drum. The speeding car is worthless at that point

The VEPR series of rifle is based on the AK design. The VEPR is a civilian legal, US available version of the Russian RPK light machine gun- basically it works like an AK, but it has a MUCH thicker, heavier barrel and receiver and is manufactured to much higher tolerances.

The VEPR is available in four calibers: 7.62x39mm (the original AK-47 caliber), 5.56x45mm (the AR-15/M16 caliber), 5.45x39mm (the AK-74 caliber), and 7.62x51mm (.308 NATO). The VEPR also comes in 16" or 20" barrel versions. You can option it with a folding stock, muzzle brake, skeleton stock, tactical grips, ect.

My VEPR K is a 16" barrel 7.62x39mm version. It is just as accurate as any AR-15 I've seen shot out to 150 yards. Ammo is cheaper and it's WAY more reliable- after several thousand rounds it's never hiccupped. I paid $550 for it two years ago.