Expired $6000 7 Up Mustang Fs

Status
Not open for further replies.

njoliver

Nov 25, 2009
Columbus OH
This is my 1990 7 up mustang project car. I bought this car in 2009 drove it for about 10,000 miles installed a new convetible top and then started to restore it. I disasembled the complete underbody and engine bay and coated it with por15. I also welded in full length subframe connectors. and reinforced the battle boxes and control arm mounts. I restored the fuel tank and also coated it with por15 and installed a walbro 255lph fuel pump. The underbody looks imaculate. I regbuilt the rearend swapping the 2.73 gears for 3.73 and installed 95 5 lug axles with rebuilt gt brakes. the rear suspension I redid also with H and R springs, Koni DA shocks, eibach swaybar, and Maxiumum motors sports LCA and bumpstop. For the front suspension I installed a Kenny brown K member also with H and R springs, Koni DA shocks and stock control arms with urethane bushings and new ball joints, Eibach sway bar, I boxed in the sway bar body mounts and welded in studs to mount the swaybar, I did the 5 lug swap up front with spindles from a 95gt and installed 14'' cobra R brakes with red powder coated calipers. that come with braided steel lines, I also installed a axle to body MM braided line in the rear and The complete brake system is bleeded and complete. Including 93 cobra master cylinder/booster and willwood prop valve. It is sitting on brand new performance tires with fresh painted bullet rims. The engine bay I sodablasted before painting and also covered the A/C inlet in the bulkhead along with a few holes. I bought a shortblock that was completed by a machine shop with stock cleaned up crank. Eagle H beam rods, SRP flat top forged pistons. Engine was line honed bored .040 over, cracked checked ect... I have a brand new Ford F cam. New Moroso 7qt dual sump oil pan, with matching pick up, fordracing oil pump ARP oil shaft, gasket with steel inserts, new oil pan bolts, gt40 heads (need assembled) gt40 intake manifold. I Converted this car from an automatic I installed the clutch pedal assembly, completely rebuilt a T5 for it. I have taken the interior out minuus the dash to restore it. I am nearing completion of finishing all interior minus the seats, the exterior is a little rough with a few ding and a rear fender flare dented. I am sure I'm missing something. I have a lot invested (>15,000) I just don't have the time to complete the final touches. I will take what I have worth in parts for it. If interested I can send more pics call or txt me at 937-309-five two one seven. Located Marysville, OH

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 300
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 348
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 306
  • Sponsors (?)

Status