Progress Thread 66 fastback project ohio

theYman

Jun 5, 2013
Well the next project is a 66 mustang fastback, California car, very clean with zero rust. It has been in the pictured condition since 1993. I need advise on the front suspension since I have NONE. Anyone in Ohio parting out a 65-66?

Attachments

• Sponsors(?)

Olivethefet

Slap me as well as point and laugh
May 17, 2018
Enterprise AL
My advice is your going to need to install a front suspension before you can drive it. OK no more jokes. What kind of advice are you looking for. I'm no expert, but I have a 65 at home that I can take pictures of if you need reference points. Its a really nice looking car. Do you only have the shell or do you have most of the car?

theYman

Jun 5, 2013
My advice is your going to need to install a front suspension before you can drive it. OK no more jokes. What kind of advice are you looking for. I'm no expert, but I have a 65 at home that I can take pictures of if you need reference points. Its a really nice looking car. Do you only have the shell or do you have most of the car?
I have the interior parts that are hard to find. A couple 9 inch rears, a new top loader and motor. Door glass and hardware, rear back glass. I still need some stuff though.
It is totally rust free which is amazing.

2Blue2

will be trying this sex one when I can find it
Mar 5, 2019
Oahu
Wow perfect floor pans!

I might have spindles and the upper and lower aftermarket stock replacement arms are reasonable priced