SOLD 67 Mustang Center Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason1536

Jul 6, 2013
I have center console for a 67 mustang for sale. The console is mostly complete.. unfortunately it is missing the cover off the courtesy light for the rear, and the top two mounting points in the plastic for the storage compartment are broke off and it will need a new radio bezel. All the pieces have the official ford logo stamped in them..so at least its all original parts. If interested send me an email and I can send you some pics. I know the replica one go for over $900.. since it would need a few things replaced I would take $400. Even after the cost of replacing the missing parts it would be cheaper then buying one new. Omaha, NE.

IMG_20130713_232846_008.jpg IMG_20130713_232920_203.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I have center console for a 67 mustang for sale. The console is mostly complete.. unfortunately it is missing the cover off the courtesy light for the rear, and the top two mounting points in the plastic for the storage compartment are broke off. All the pieces have the official ford logo stamped in them..so at least its all original parts. If interested send me an email and I can send you some pics.
send me pictures and how much your asking. [email protected]

I have center console for a 67 mustang for sale. The console is mostly complete.. unfortunately it is missing the cover off the courtesy light for the rear, and the top two mounting points in the plastic for the storage compartment are broke off. All the pieces have the official ford logo stamped in them..so at least its all original parts. If interested send me an email and I can send you some pics.

I'll offer 150.00 [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.