#673 of 1,999 Mystic Cobra for SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

juaggernaut

Apr 1, 2010
Link for pics: ImageShack® - i5ua6's Profile Page

#673 of 1,999 ever made! .... born on 02/26/96 .... approximately only 1265 on the road today
< Not a Fake! All original paperwork including: The Official Documentation of Exclusivity Letter from SVT to original owner, Certificate of Authenticity, Owner's Manual with original leather casing, and Window Sticker > I am the third owner of this Limited Edition 1996 Mystic Cobra with only 66k mi (original miles) garaged Kept w/ car cover. Paint is in immaculate shape. Purchased in 2005 w/55k mi, this car was my second vehicle only driven on the weekends or from time to time. I wasn't really planning on selling but because of my current situation I must let go! Since purchase I have added Aluminum radiator w/bypass switch for electric cooling fans, Caster Camber Plates, Tokico adjustable shocks w/ H&R springs lowering the vehicle 1.5 in., King Cobra Clutch, Pro 5.0 Shifter, 4.10 gears, CAT-BACK Full Length headers, H-pipe, Flow Masters, Cobra R rims, Tint, and I recently replaced the rear tires.

- if interested contact me Juan @ (210) 452-9388 / [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.