87,500 registered members....

• Sponsors (?)

sunil6784 said:
Down 5 - 2, Red Sox had the bases loaded in the ninth with nobody out, and came out with just a run against the yankees...arrghh. they make me so mad.

I still love them though ! GO Sox !

Still not as good as the Tigers/Royals melee...BENCH CLEARING BRAWL!!! oh yes...

FREE TOAST!!!

RacEoHolic330 said:
What i don't understand is if Stangnet has 87,000 users, how come only 1291 of them have been logged on at once?

yeah thats only 1.4% of the total base, that does not sound right, maybe thats how they get all these snazzy advertisment guys to sign up with them. They did that with the chicago tribune, they had to pay up in the end.

RacEoHolic330 said:
What i don't understand is if Stangnet has 87,000 users, how come only 1291 of them have been logged on at once?

I don't think it's active members. I just think 87K have registered since SN opened it's door back in 1999 i beleive? That's only 6 years worth.

Divide that up and it's only 14,500 new members a year, or a little over 1000 a month.

Not everyone who registers throws up 7000+ posts. I'm sure you have all seen the newbie with 4-5 posts asking tech on why his Mustang won't start or something. Once the problem is solved, they never come back.