Fox 88 Gt Convertible Back Quarter Window

decoGuy67

Apr 22, 2017
Hello All! I hope I am posting this to the correct forum and that someone can help with a back window problem I am having. The left back window will not go down but I can hear the motor turning with both switches and in both directions. The other three windows work fine. I am not sure where to start trouble shooting this problem and any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

It will likely be the small pucks that work with the gear, or the gear itself although less likely, pull the back seat and the side panels and remove the motors and replace the pucks, do both sides. You can buy the pucks from advanced in the 'help' section.

It will likely be the small pucks that work with the gear, or the gear itself although less likely, pull the back seat and the side panels and remove the motors and replace the pucks, do both sides. You can buy the pucks from advanced in the 'help' section.

Thanks so much for the feed back it is greatly appreciated! I will get these ordered and work on it this coming weekend.