89 Mustang Headlight Wiring Question

89 MUSTANG headlight wiring question. Hello everyone my headlights are all messed up, the high beams don't work and the regular beams are dim. I have searched the forum but I haven't found an answer.I put together this little diagram to show what i have.

Basically my question is.

What color wire connects to the middle wire for the head light bulb ?
What color wire connects to the left wire of the turn signal bulb ?

I was wondering i someone could take a quick look at their working lights and tell me the correct order before I start hacking away.

Thank you

HEADLIGHT WIRES.jpg WP_20131005_001.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

PM me your email address and I will send you a complete Ford Factory 89 Mustang electrical diagram set. The zip file is 2.5 MB and is too big to fit through Stangnet's email gateway.
89 Mustang wiring diagrams zip package–

They are in a zip file format to reduce the size of the package. If you don't have Windows 7 or Windows 8, you’ll need WinZip or other Windows archive tool to extract them from the zip file.. See www.majorgeeks.com - Download Freeware and Shareware Computer Utilities for a free download.
The diagrams show the location area and the connectors are drawn to the same shape as those in the car.
You will need the Adobe Acrobat viewer which is also a free download – www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html - Adobe Reader download - All versions