89 vert. interior squeaks

So, I am looking to start the replacement of my heater core this weekend. I am excited to have heat again, and to start driving my car again :p.
Anyway, there are some annoying squeaks that I would like to take care of, mostly on the pass. side and I cant tell where they all come from. I am pretty sure there is a squeak in the pillar arm, if you know what I mean. So, I was wondering if the plastic piece should be replaced, or if perhaps I can take it off and put something in there so stop it from rubbing and squeaking? Maybe some sort of rubber, undercoating, something like that?
If there is something I can do to help eliminates squeaks in the interior, please let me know as I would like to have it in mind as I put the interior back together. I plan on taking pretty much the entire thing taken apart, and I would like it to be put back together at LEAST good as new, if not better! Thanks guys!
Second culprit, I have a roll bar in my vert. Im pretty sure on the pass side, the frame hits the roll bar. When I got it there was an inch of duck tape wrapped around it so that it didnt hit the roll bar, but that looked ugly and had to go. (The roll bar got a paint job when I did my suspension upgrades :) For awhile I had some weatherstripping attached to the frame, but it eventually came off in the summer. Anything I might be able to do to help it from bouncing around on the roll bar?

• Sponsors (?)