Oh ok, thanks for the info.There can be codes without the cel on.
I'm going to try the vss sensor in my dads 93, and see if it will fix the issue.Try a new VSS sensor
I was wondering if you fixed it yet.I'm going to try the vss sensor in my dads 93, and see if it will fix the issue.
I’m going to try it out on Thursday.I was wondering if you fixed it yet.
You can't do it yourself. No problem. Just suggesting to keep all in one thread. A mod will delete one if necessary. Two threads on the same thing doesn't help. Just letting you know.If you tell me how to do that I will gladly do it. I just thought I could get more help on the subject my having t I just I could get more help on the subject by having two open. I meant no harm.
@General karthief
Please combine these multiple threads by Brad Hanks into a single related thread
Everybody happy now? Can I get back to my spaghetti tacos?I'd like to follow this but you have multiple threads with this same cruise control question. Very hard to keep all the info in my old brain straight. Could we combine into one?
Pull the sensor out and spin the gear. You'll know if it's turning the cable or not. Look at the gear and make sure it has teeth. They get worn off. Have a friend watch the speedo and see if the needle moves when you spin the gear. It won't be much.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?