- Jun 16, 2015
- 10
- 1
- 13
Okay so I just picked up a 91 GT 5.0 5-speed from an older lady for $1000, all stock besides Mac shorty headers. I've noticed a couple things about the car now that I've drove it for the past week. 1. Gas cap literally shots off if it's left on there and drove around some. 2. When the gas guage reads a 1/4 tank and runs out of fuel (I assume the sending unit maybe?). 3. Cylinder 5 had a lot of carbon build up on it and the threads were wet with fuel (all the other plugs were perfect). 4. Drive the car around for a while and it's spits & sputters, pops out the exhaust, no power, got to basically floor it to keep it running and half ass drivable, will not idle. 5. I am also looking to delete the egr because they have it all chopped up and plugged up every where, 6. I have no dash lights or headlights unless I turn brights on then I have headlights (headlight switch I assume?). I've tried to search a lot of this but no luck. I have replaced- tfi module, plugs, cap, MSD coil & no changes in anything. No check engine light on either. Thanks in advance!