92 Mustang Convertible power window door lock RH problem

• Sponsors (?)

No; but I am going to check power source since neither switch works. I see in owner's manual there is 20 amp circuit breaker for windows close to starter relay. If LH works good; I'm assuming breaker is OK. Will check out power source and then get back. Thanks

Don't forget to check between the door and body for a break in the line inside the rubber. Just repaired mine two weeks ago for an almost identical problem in that the driver panel wouldn't roll up the passenger window but passenger panel would.

Start at the known power and test at key points along the way to narrow down your search. I started on the driver side testing to ensure the switches were sending power, then inside the driver kick panel where the door wiring connects, then on the passenger side kick panel where the passenger door wiring connects... then to the passenger door panel itself.

It was also helpful to have my wife as a second pair of hands to hold ground or test things so you might want to get a buddy to help out.