93 Foxbody With Vortech S-trim Cranks But Not Start Help!!

HorsepowerX

Jan 10, 2011
I have a 93 mustang. I recently installed a vortech supercharger, fuel pump, 60lb injectors, SCT 90mm mass air and MSD 6btm ignition. When i went to start it after installing it ran. I only ran it for a min then shut off to make sure everything was good. After that it would not start. It will crank but not fire. The fuel pressure was dropping, but I fixed that by connecting the hose from the regulator to the upper intake. I also had the #4 and 5 wires mixed up which I fixed. I had the alternator and battery tested and they were good.

The battery will drain if I leave the cables on. I rewired the ignition and 3G alternator, replaced battery cables and engine ground strap. The pump primes and I get spark at the coil. I replaced the starter this year and it ran fine with the 3G alternator and similar Ignition (msd6al) *I think I fixed the battery drain by switching the fuse that the fuel pump 12v source was hooked to. I will know later today if it worked.

However, I don't think that will solve my no start issue
I unhooked the fuel pump relay and eec relay when I rerouted my mass air wiring. The relays are identical as far as I can tell, but maybe i switched them?

A guy told me that the 60lb injectors will flood the engine and the ECM will read the mass air incorrectly, but would that be enough to make it not start at all? I don't smell fuel.

I'm at a loss. I really appreciate any and all feedback. Thank you

• Sponsors (?)