94-95 Tail Lights VS. 96-98 Tail Lights?

Hey!!your avatar is that fat **** star!!! I would stick with the horizontals, they don't necessarily say 5.0 since mine has them and its the slow six.: As soon as i can though, I'm dropping a 302 in and getting the plate with 50 on it.

94 3.8l stang said:
Hey!!your avatar is that fat **** star!!! I would stick with the horizontals, they don't necessarily say 5.0 since mine has them and its the slow six.: As soon as i can though, I'm dropping a 302 in and getting the plate with 50 on it.

Ron Germy..... Ooops, I mean Jeremy. That guy must have a 6 foot schlong, cause otherwise he's a fat ugly slob!

much like a lot of you, i had a revalation. but unfortunatly i had to put on clears before i realized. luckily i found some 94-95 on a wrecked car and got them for cheep. my vote is deffinatly for the horizontals. (oh..and i really gotta change my avatar pic)

Horzontals only....I've thought about changing a few times, but why? There's only 2 years of those model tails, in the future it's gonna say alot more than it does now

Plus they look pretty mean in the dark, facing an M113 Queen Mary Armoured Personel Carrier.

the picture xr8d302 makes our stangs look mean, but I gotta be honest and say, that the vertical one, make our cars look more like a mustang (older mustang vertical, and newer vertical).
That's the only draw back, and I really hate how Intrepids have our style of lights.

My opinion on that though, is that if i wanted those taillights, I would have gone out and bought a 68, or an 01. Our taillights scream 94-95 and the power you can pull out of them.

As for the intrepid thing....now i'm gonna have to go look for an intrepid just to see this

Used to have a 95 V6 that I picked up toward the end of high school. I loved the car, it was fast to me looks awesome and had the Mustang Legacy. Most non Stang lovers barely notice the talilight difference, no doubt the 94-95 do look mean at night. Now having a 97 I like the vertical lights, cool tri-bar, jew-like and the shape goes with the curves in the body. I say keep what you have if you like and be happy.

The 94-95 light look pretty trick with sequentials

When I bought my car the previus owner had put on verticle tail lights, and everone i know likes them better. But i hate them. Everytime a 5.0 drives by me you can tell they dont respect my car becuse they think its a 4.6.. IT DRIVES ME NUTS. To the avergage person verticle look better during the day (including me) but the horazontal lights iare what puts are cars ahead of the 96+ cars.

thanks guys

i had a set of donor tailights that i removed the 3157 bulb opening from and then removed the outers of my good tail lights and plastic welded the donor 3157 bulb fittings in so now it has 3 bulbs and then i just wired the harness up and threw them in.

hahaha, the thread that just won't die...

Hey RC, good to see you're still kickin....

I was actually looking at your homepage yesterday to get a reference look at your rebels, i might be picking up a set

I used to love the 94-95 tails when I got my car, I always defended them. A few years later now, I hate how dull they have gotten. I've tried everything to brighten them up. The design isn't all that bad, it's just most of these tails I see look old as crap. I think the 96-98s blacked out bezels look badass. Not so much when they're painted to match though.