• Mustang Classifieds
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)

Expired 94 Gt (fast)

  • Thread starter Thread starter carnutz
  • Start date Start date Apr 27, 2015
Status
Not open for further replies.

carnutz

New Member
Mar 12, 2007
12
0
1
Apr 27, 2015
#1
  • Apr 27, 2015
  • #1
I am thinking of selling my 94 GT 5speed hard top with 130.000 miles. I am in Middletown NJ. This car is well maintained and I have worked on it for 8 yeas and would like to start a new project. My wife won't let me have more then 4 cars. I am looking for 9,000 for the car and some parts I have for it.

Green 94 GT with, 5 speed tremec 3550 with short throw shifter, aluminum drive shaft, 3.73 gears, Performance springs, sway bar, Tokico blue shocks and struts, 76MM C&L MAF, Home made cold air, 70 MM TB, hand ported intake, High flow cam (I don't know what cam as it came with the car but lots of power and sounds good!) AFPR and gauge, MSD distributor and coil, High flow stainless steel cats and H pipe, flow master cat back, Manual drivers seat, drilled slotted rotors, real 98 cobra rims with Dunlop direzza star spec tires. Energy Suspension motor and transmission mounts, Ford racing steering wheel (more padded and better grip then original wheel), Rockford Fosgate speakers, I am sure I am forgetting some stuff but you get it. It is a very fast road racer type car that I take on the track once in a while for fun (No role cage so i can.t race it).

This car has only run synthetic oil oil form 65,000 on (When I got the car) changed every 4000 miles or 6 months. I am a mechanic and have replaced: Front hubs, U joints many times last ones about 2000 miles ago. Rack and pinon, timing chain as timing cover gasket went bad and chain had some slack in it, water pump ...

The car is very fast and corners flat. Great fun summer car. I have a 95 cobra intake, iron GT40 heads and new strut brace for larger intake, that I was going to put on next. I also have a 93 cobra intake and the elbow that I was going to use before i picked up the 95 intake, as well as a ported lower GT40 intake that will work on ether intake in place of the non ported lower. The heads need to be ported and have a 3 angle valve job. At least that was my plan.

The car needs some minor cosmetic touch up worst issue is on the drivers side rear quarter panel where I put a small dent and a scratch backing into a tree branch that fell down during a storm (That was a bad day) nothing big you can just barely see it in the pic. also drivers seat has a small tear near the side. Car runs and sounds great, nothing wrong with it I just want a new project this summer as the car is as fast as I want it and handles great. Email me at f_sundstrom@yahoo.com for any questions or i will check back.



 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

N
Looking for ECU/CHIP for 1992 5.0
  • Nathan26
  • Sep 26, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
9
Views
221
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Thursday at 9:34 PM
Qtrhrse23
J
For Sale 94 Cobra 68K Miles
  • JP44
  • Apr 5, 2025
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Replies
0
Views
570
SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04) Apr 5, 2025
JP44
J
T
Oil burning on my recently buil 302
  • The blk67
  • May 15, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
211
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 15, 2026
Noobz347
D
sad day
  • davecobra2
  • Jul 13, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
252
What is it Worth?!?!? Jul 22, 2026
davecobra2
D
Cooling Jacket Pitting Idea's?
  • BoostedRed89gt
  • Aug 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
268
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2026
Mustang5L5
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?