94 indy svo

justin01gt

Aug 6, 2003
upstate ny
Ok, my gf's dad is looking at buying a 94 svo indy pace car and i'm just wondering if this car is worth what he is asking. The car looks, smells, and runs like it just came off of the showroom floor. It is a convertable if that makes a difference and he has the papers saying its #***/1000(dont remember the actual number) But anyways he is asking around 23k for this car so i wasnt sure on the value. Thought it might be possible since its so limited. If anyone knows or knows where i can find this out just let me know. Thanks in advance for the help

• Sponsors (?)

all 94 cobra conv were pace cars. i have seen 95 hardtop conv with low mileage go for that and they only made 500, so yes it sounds a bit steep, fair price if under 20k miles would be about 16-17k. for 23k i would look for a 95 hardtop/vert, they are much more rare and imo much cooler. there is one locally here for sale with 13k miles and the dealer is asking 23.4k

justin01gt said:
Ok, my gf's dad is looking at buying a 94 svo indy pace car and i'm just wondering if this car is worth what he is asking. The car looks, smells, and runs like it just came off of the showroom floor. It is a convertable if that makes a difference and he has the papers saying its #***/1000(dont remember the actual number) But anyways he is asking around 23k for this car so i wasnt sure on the value. Thought it might be possible since its so limited. If anyone knows or knows where i can find this out just let me know. Thanks in advance for the help

What is the mileage? IMO a collector would probably think the SVO hurt the value of the car because they would want very low mileage and all original. If he is willing to spend 23k Im guessing he is wanting it to be a collector and wont drive it much?
Check out ebay. Here is a low mileage one A few weeks back there was one for 23k buy it now and I think it had under 1000 original miles. Or check out autotrader for some low mileage ones.

Autotrader 1

Autotrader 2 claims to be #5

Remember to get the best deal on what your looking for dont be afraid to travel. Hope he finds a nice one. :nice:

i thought bimmertech was getting rid of his/your hardtop/vert unless u were just joking

i dunno man, 23k for that... go find an 03cobra... sure it's cool, but i'm not sure if it's worth that much

if that #5 is real, i'd go for that first.. that's pretty low on the production #