94 mustang gt why wont it start

Hurstc84

Oct 2, 2023
Ga
I have a 1994 mustang gt 5.0ho and I’ve replaced every ignition component on the car there’s no Anit thief I’ve put new fuel pump new timing chain someone please help me out I’ve got fire got fuel

• Sponsors (?)

When you say weak spark are you checking it on the coil wire or at the spark plug end of the individual cylinder wires? Fuel pressure is really high if the car is stock. Stock fuel pressure with the vacuum line off the regulator should be 38-39 psi.

Reactions: 1 user
When you say weak spark are you checking it on the coil wire or at the spark plug end of the individual cylinder wires? Fuel pressure is really high if the car is stock. Stock fuel pressure with the vacuum line off the regulator should be 38-39 psi.
I had it at 36 but was told 42 at least and yes I’m checking the spark at the end of the plug wires and my obd port acts like it has no power going to it when I plug I’m my scanner nothing hapoens

Does the cel come on when the key is turned to 'on' or start?
Are you plugging the scanner in under the hood on the passenger side? There is a diagnostic port under the dash but it will not do anything,
You are using a OBD 1 scanner right? The 94-5 models are change-over years, setting up for 4.6 and obd II.

1696378101280.png

I bought this one at Autozone it works good for my 95 5.0 for that connector in the passenger side engine bay.