• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

94 SC5 O -----> 94TURBO5 O

  • Thread starter Thread starter 94TURBO5 O
  • Start date Start date May 3, 2005
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last

94TURBO5 O

New Member
Mar 14, 2004
2,509
0
0
VA
May 3, 2005
#1
  • May 3, 2005
  • #1
Since my car is turbo'd and no longer sc'd I thought it was only natural that I change my sn name. 94SC5 O will always be in my memory.....


Just an FYI , that is all............
 

sade04

Member
Sep 13, 2004
97
0
6
Lansdale, PA
May 3, 2005
#2
  • May 3, 2005
  • #2
any pics or videos of the new turbo set up? that'd be sweet
 

94TURBO5 O

New Member
Mar 14, 2004
2,509
0
0
VA
May 3, 2005
#3
  • May 3, 2005
  • #3
I'm hoping to have it all together by Sunday if it arrives this weekend. It should be being shipped to me tomorrow or Wed. I'll post up some pics and video for sure.
I'm excited and can't wait to get in some 3:08's and start long boost'n this mofo.
 

95riosnake

Member
Dec 21, 2003
630
0
17
Pittsburgh, PA
May 3, 2005
#4
  • May 3, 2005
  • #4
So you took care of the SN member name....BUT what about the license plate? OOOO! Stumped!


actually you'll probably just get a new one
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 3, 2005
#5
  • May 3, 2005
  • #5
Im going to have to go for a name change as well but havent gotten around to requesting it yet.
 

BlackVert

15 Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
5,589
9
98
Bethesda, MD
May 3, 2005
#6
  • May 3, 2005
  • #6
yeah ... I changed from Black96VertGT to BlackVert because I no longer had a 96. Hillie16 was great about it.

Are you going to change it again after you drop in the stroker?
 

94gts

Member
Jul 4, 2004
873
0
16
Carmel, New York
May 3, 2005
#7
  • May 3, 2005
  • #7
can i borrow some money
 

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
5,676
1
76
Altoona, PA
May 3, 2005
#8
  • May 3, 2005
  • #8
Did you get rid of the fox JR?
 

1105

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
3,841
0
0
Daytona Bch, FL
May 3, 2005
#9
  • May 3, 2005
  • #9
you're not turbo'd yet... change your name back!
 

DFG 5OH

Active Member
Aug 28, 2004
1,341
0
36
Louisville, KY
May 3, 2005
#10
  • May 3, 2005
  • #10
looks good
 

94TURBO5 O

New Member
Mar 14, 2004
2,509
0
0
VA
May 3, 2005
#11
  • May 3, 2005
  • #11
Paul
I parted most of the Fox out b/c I never give it any attn and it was full of new parts which are mostly all ebayed now.

Zach
2-3 more days man!!

Kyle
How much you need?
 

94TURBO5 O

New Member
Mar 14, 2004
2,509
0
0
VA
May 3, 2005
#12
  • May 3, 2005
  • #12
Paul

You or your dad need any grey interior parts? I'll hook you up before they go on auction.
 

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
5,676
1
76
Altoona, PA
May 3, 2005
#13
  • May 3, 2005
  • #13
Thanks JR but my fox has black interior and my dad has porno red interior. With my recent mishap I have NO idea how long it will be until I am able to start on my fox, its been in my garage since 10/03 and I haven't done anything to it yet.
 

94gts

Member
Jul 4, 2004
873
0
16
Carmel, New York
May 3, 2005
#14
  • May 3, 2005
  • #14
94TURBO5 O said:
Kyle
How much you need?
Click to expand...

anywhere between $5 and $15,000 would be awesome
 

1slow95

Founding Member
May 16, 2002
1,797
3
48
ohio
May 3, 2005
#15
  • May 3, 2005
  • #15
94gts said:
anywhere between $5 and $15,000 would be awesome
Click to expand...


I need money too!
 

stprorolla49

Active Member
Oct 9, 2004
1,455
15
39
Fairfield, CT/North Jersey
May 3, 2005
#16
  • May 3, 2005
  • #16
Low-5.0 said:


I need money too!
Click to expand...
ditto........

so JR you gonna come up to etown over the summer at some point???....i really wanna see the car, and see a few runs......etown is the best track elevation in the US
 

94TURBO5 O

New Member
Mar 14, 2004
2,509
0
0
VA
May 3, 2005
#17
  • May 3, 2005
  • #17
I'm gonna try to get up there and everywhere once the car is done. I have an appt to get a cage in next month so I should be legal everywhere after that.
 

89 blue lx

Founding Member
Nov 18, 2001
1,936
0
37
FSU in tallahassee GO SEMINOLES!
May 3, 2005
#18
  • May 3, 2005
  • #18
95riosnake said:
So you took care of the SN member name....BUT what about the license plate? OOOO! Stumped!


actually you'll probably just get a new one
Click to expand...



he sure did
 
W

wytstang

Mustang Master
Mar 14, 2004
4,988
4
78
Summerville,SC missing South Fl. weather :(
May 3, 2005
#19
  • May 3, 2005
  • #19
The more you post on what you do for your car the more I hate you
 

95snoozer

Active Member
Dec 14, 2002
2,572
1
48
RCR
May 3, 2005
#20
  • May 3, 2005
  • #20
when I go nitrous do i have to change to

95Fogger?
 
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

F
Fox 1990 Mustang GT 5.0 A9L – Engine suddenly shuts off but immediately restarts when key turned
  • FishermansFriend
  • Aug 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
523
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 30, 2026
General karthief
Fuel Pump O ring
  • TIGGER
  • Oct 21, 2024
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
628
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Nov 15, 2024
manicmechanic007
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
342
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
T
Electrical Fuel level Low, DTE ODO data error
  • TeddyBxar
  • Jun 30, 2025
  • 2005 - 2014 Specific V6 Tech
Replies
4
Views
510
2005 - 2014 Specific V6 Tech Jun 16, 2026
Nathan G
N
O
Sooty/Oily Front Engine & Pulleys
  • ozenator
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
395
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 22, 2026
Blackhawkxx
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?