95 GT- Need Help Identifying connectors and wires, please!!!!

OK folks and folkettes-
The car-
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
Danbury Performance all aluminum stroker smallblock
Manual trans
This is a full bore Track Day car, so huge brakes, TONS of suspension upgrades.
I need help with a few connectors, and a bit of wire identification.
We have installed a stand-alone fuel injection throttle body (FiTech) and that is all wired in already.
There are 2 sets (Male and Female ends) of connectors that I need help with, and I have attached pics.
I'm not a Ford guy (Yeah, go ahead and make fun of me, I like Mopars, so it's all good....) but I am helping a dear friend of mine with this car.
My friend is retired Army AND retired LEO/ First Responder, and he is pushing 80 HARD, and I want to help him get this car running again.
We have completely ELIMINATED the factory PCM, and are trying to wrap up the last of the wiring issues, so we can start it up, and troubleshoot any further issues.
The car still has the factory harness, so that is what we have to work with.

So- Attached are pics of a round 4 wire female connector, that has 2 black wires, a black with white stripe wire, and a red wire, they all appear to be 12 gauge wire (HEAVY)
The mate to this connector (obviously the male side of the pair) only has 3 wires coming out of it- 2 black wires, and a black wire with white stripe (NO RED WIRE), and the light blue seal on the back of this plug has NO HOLE in it, for the red wire coming from the female connector, which in itself is a bit puzzling.....
So I need to know what this connector does, and what circuits it feeds, so I don't blow anything up (Or burn it to the ground!!!!!!)

P.S.- I will post pictures of the entire car, if anyone would like, as it is GORGEOUS, and boy howdy, it HAULS!!!!!!

thumbnail7.jpg thumbnail8.jpg thumbnail12.jpg

I will comment below, with the other connector I am trying to ID, and the wires coming out of it.
Thank you all in advance, and please help me solve these issues, so my Friend can drive his hot rod again!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

OK-
95 GT continued!

20190722_152630 (1).jpg thumbnail3.jpg thumbnail4.jpg thumbnail5.jpg

So here is what i need to know-
What in the world IS this connector, and what are these wires????
I've searched the 'net, and cannot for the life of me find this connector, or what the wires serve.
All this said, I figured since you folks are DEEP into these cars, you would be the "go-to" folks to help with this.
I will provide more pictures if needed, and will GLADLY answer every question I can!
Thanks again!

Attachments

• thumbnail1.jpg
    thumbnail1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 138
Knowing the location of the connectors might help.

Is Sorscode still around? If not, look for his website and old posts. That dude had mapped about everything with some of the swaps he did