95 gt no start

95 gt no start it wants to start but womt I did a lower and upper intake gt40 and explorer upper I have the EGR VALVE DELETE plate installed but egr still attached to exaust is this why it's not starting I wanted to start it and see if it would fire up after doing all the work before I removed EGR help do I need to remove EGR then it will start help also where do I plug in the vacuum lines I plugged them up as I thought but it's not the same matchup as my stock intake

Attachments

• 20190725_102936.jpg
    20190725_102936.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Sponsors (?)

What is with people that don't use punctuation? Makes for one long sentence that most times is very hard to understand.
Ok, now that that is out of the way, I must ask if the car ran before you did the swapped intake?
No, the egr stuff will not keep it from starting. It may run kinda wonky but it should start.
Go back over your install and make sure any wires you messed with are hooked up with clean connections and your timing and firing order is correct, this includes the position of the distributor, you may be 180* off. I will also post a link to the 'cranks ok but no start checklist '.
94-5 stuff is highlighted.