97 Mustang Cobra Black Procharged $6.5k MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevorR90

Mar 27, 2010
1997 Cobra Black, stock motor never been rebuilt or replaced, 105,xxx miles, with a Procharger P1SC 6lb's of boost, two core air to air intercooler, All of These Mods Only Have about 30k on them
-50lb injectors, brand new inline Warlborough fuel pump, adjustable pressure regulator, and a custom tune.
-New plugs, wires, and coil packs
-Brand new alternator, 10k on the serpentine, water pump, belt tensioner pulley, and two Idler pulleys (I did them while I was in there)
-Long tube BBK headers, BBK H pipe, Magnaflow mufflers.
-3.73 gears, upper and lower BBK control arms, BBK Short throw shifter
-1000 miles on 315/35/17 Nitto Drag Radials, 245/3517 goodyears up front. --Deep dish offset Cobra R's with a 3" lip rear 1" lip front.
-Cross Drilled and Slotted rotors front and rear (15,000 on the brakes), Painted calipers
-Eibach front and rear sway bars and the car has been lowered (to the perfect stance i think) The front sway bar still needs to be installed, but it will be included and is in the trunk.
-Boost gauge and Fuel Pressure gauge mounted where the clock used to be.
-According the the previous owner. Car was never dynoed but has a custom tune. Car has no tuner though..

The bad
----Car has a check engine light. I hooked up the scanner and the code was lean on bank 2. I spoke with the previous seller back in December because I only owned the car for 3 months prior to that and he said there was an 02 sensor that still needs to be hooked up. I don't know what the problem is. I came home in december for christmas coming back from Afghanistan and I drove it 2 days out of the 25 days I was home. Made a 75 mile trip and back with the car and it ran strong. But the car does have a strong fuel smell at idle. I never bothered to get it looked at it was snowing at the time and I wasn't going to spend my leave on repairing cars. So I drove my terminator around.
---Windshield has crack on the passenger side on the bottom of the windshield in the shape of a horseshoe. Its out of view and gay MD failed my inspection because of that. Its literally on the bottom right below where the window wipers sit. Its about the size of a baseball. Because of this I never got the car registered..
---Ac needs to be recharged
-Interior shows its a daily driver but still is nice and the door "sags" when trying to close. It closes but its not as tight as the passenger door.
---3 minor dings and minor scratches.
---I think the car should be lifted a little bit. The headers will scrape on any bumps.

Selling because I am stationed overseas and have only driven it a couple times. I have owned the car since last october. So its sits. About a month ago my idiot brother, who I hope gets his salad tossed in prison, took my car without my permission. Basically stole it. I don't even talk to him anymore. I reported it stolen and within 24 hours it was recovered by the state police. Yesterday, I just paid $1050 to get the car out of the impound and it is at my grandfathers house and he needs it gone. It is not tagged I never registered it. Nothing was taken from the car and it was just like I left it. Looks like he has only driven it 100 miles from when I last driven it.

I'm asking $6500 which I think is fair but I don't know the true value. I bought it for $8,000 back in October.. No trades, car has a lien on it and it will be paid off after car sells. Clean title.

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

These are the previous sellers pictures. Nothing has changed.

MustangCobraPassengerSide.jpg

MustangCobraEngine.jpg

MustangCobraUnderneathRearEnd.jpg

MustangCobraUnderneathEngine.jpg

MustangCobraTransmissionMidExhaust.jpg

MustangCobraSteeringWheel.jpg

MustangCobraRightSideOfEngine.jpg

MustangCobraRear.jpg

MustangCobraRearSeats.jpg

MustangCobraRearPassengerSideQuarterPanelDing.jpg

MustangCobraRearExhaust.jpg

MustangCobraPassengerSideRearRimDeepDishCobraR.jpg