Expired 98 White Cobra Vert 94k $7,000 Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobrakahn

Dec 10, 2015
98 cobra with 94,xxx miles.

Mostly stock beside a mgw short throw shifter.
Has newer brakes about 10k miles ago with new rotors, pads, and caliper guide pins.
brand new koni str.t shocks with new bushings with maybe 500 miles on them so far.
Rear tires have plenty of tread and fronts have around 60% life left due to bad shocks that have since been replaced.

Everything works as it should, the top works fine and i still have the cover for when the top is down.

I'm the second owner, the first were my parents. I bought it from them with 73,xxx miles 5 years ago. Great condition for being a 17 year old car.

Only bad thing i can say is the clutch pack in the rear diff is pretty worn and needs replacing. I planned on doing this over the winter but like to see if i can just sell it as id like to get something different.

Any questions feel free to ask. It's a little dirty in the pics but cleans up well, no rust or dents, scratches, faded paint, etc. never seen snow and always stored in a garage. I have the Carfax for anyone whos interested. Thanks for looking. clean title in hand, looking for $6,500. any reasonable offers are welcome, Happy Holidays!
20151104_125917.jpg
20151104_125819.jpg
2015141.jpg
20151104_13.jpg
2014.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.