Expired 99 Mustang 35th Anniversary - Low Mileage

Status
Not open for further replies.

JM35

Jun 8, 2013
I am selling my 99 Mustang v6 with only 75,300 miles on it. I acquired the car from my aunt who didn't drive it much and now that I am going to college in a different state it is time for me to sell it =(

-3.8L v6 engine
-Engine and Transmission are in excellent condition! Smooth idle, smooth shifts, no mechanical problems!
-Power drivers seat, mirrors, and windows.
~~~Note: The driver side window needs a new regulator so until then it can't be rolled down.
-New tires, over 90% of the tread
-New Optimum Red Battery
-All brake pads were replaced less than 5,000 miles ago
-Both doors and driver side quarter panel were repainted this week
-Mustang GT headlights (black housing)...Original headlights will also be included
-Mustang GT Fr-500 steering wheel. This steering wheel is slightly thicker than a v6 steering wheel and has a much nicer feel to it. It is leather too – perfect condition
-Oil was changed today
-Air filter was replaced today

The interior is in EXCELLENT condition, everything is very clean with no rips, tears, stains etc.

The car has some paint damage on the roof, but it is not too noticeable except from up close. As I said earlier the driver side window regulator needs to be replaced.
Other than the window and paint on the roof the car is in very good condition. Engine and transmission are exceptionally smooth and have absolutely no mechanical issues!

KBB Value is $6,300! Only asking $5200!! Slightly Negotiable.

LOCATED IN HOUSTON TEXAS

Call or Text: 832-443-15 zero six OR 832-865-50 six three
In person for cash only!

2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
DSC_0340.jpg
DSC_0356.jpg
DSC_0351.jpg
DSC_0348.jpg
DSC_0345.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Dropping the price a little:

Asking $4950 with only 75k miles! Slightly negotiable.

I am going to college in Colorado and looking to buy an AWD car, the sooner I can sell this the more time I have to look for a new car before I leave!
Interior is detailed and ready to go! Will be re-cleaning the exterior too before anyone comes to look at it!

Driver side window needs a new regulator, which is about $50-$60. No more than $100 installed, although anyone with some car knowledge could do the install on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.