A Few Questions.

wjtkb18

Nov 26, 2015
Hello everyone. I have recently purchased a 91 notch back. The car is in pretty good shape, it has already had a 5 lug conversion, its has the gt40 heads with matching upper and lower intake off of an explorer. It has a Ford racing cam, its pretty mild if I remember correctly its the e cam. It has msd igniton box, msd plug wire, msd dist. cap, e3 plugs, cold air intake, its still running the stock throttle body as well as a stock tune to my knowledge. "Seller never mentioned if he put a tune on the car" Pretty much im looking to get the most out of this set up so im sure there are plenty of people running something close to this set up, so right now im looking into throttle bodies, injectors, and then a tune after i get all that sorted. Please let me know if im missing something, or if something i stated was incorrect or if there is something else I should look into first. Thank you all in advanced.
mst1.jpg
mst2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

looks good. I'd recomend yanking those E3 plugs and replacing with some good ole Autolite coppers, adjust your timing up to 13-14 degrees and enjoy it. Don't waste your money on injectors, not needed at this power level, and noeither is any type of special tune.

Spend some time looing over the fox section of the forums and gather some ideas on proven combos.

Welcome aboard