a quick vid of me at the track!

• Sponsors (?)

I went to LA county raceway which has an elevation of over 2000ft. and there track prep is always pretty horrible. all in all it was a good night, nothing broke, nobody stole my wheels and i did allright. the run in the video is a 13.657 @ 100mph w/ a sloppy 2.014 60ft. like i said not the best of tracks at all. the only thing that i do like about the place is you get a lot of runs. i had her ride with me on my last run of the night and it was funny when i got to the booth the guy goes to hand me my slip and then looks at it and gets pissed. him: "you need a helmet(looking at me) and you need to get out of the car!"(looking at my wife). Me "its cool i'm done, it was my last run and im leaving". and i snached the slip and left.

my best run of the night:-----------------corrected time

sloppy 60ft. of 2.001

13.483-----------------------------------13.078

101.5 mph-------------------------------104.5 mph

acording the the LACR website you are suppost to multiply your time by .97 and your mph by 1.03 to correct for the altitude.

still getting used to the tires. best 60ft. of the night was a 1.924 they gripped alot better than my street tires but i still need work. and a better track.

94gts said:
that must be a real shhity track if your times are off that far from the time in your sig

yeah LACR is a crappy track but it's the only one that had a track session before i leave for england.

on what would have been my best run i had to back out because i was getting squirly at the top of 2nd and then again at the top of 3rd and at that point i was already doing 80 to 90 mph so i backed off. but i still ran a 13.7 at 85mph.

mootang said:
on what would have been my best run i had to back out because i was getting squirly at the top of 2nd and then again at the top of 3rd and at that point i was already doing 80 to 90 mph so i backed off.

it will feel that way with the different tire compounds front and rear.