A supercharger doesnt make up for this disgrace

What I want to know is why that car is "featured" or whatever on Mustang World. Don't you think people that run that site could find something better? I've noticed that about a lot of the cars recently featured on there... like the black convertible that has "rims, stereo, eventually a supercharger." Some of the cars are just stupid! Maybe they should change the "featured cars" thing to weekly or bi-weekly or something, just so they don't have to display these hideous creations, or boring everyday mustangs.

• Sponsors (?)

ProKiller said:
what is that thing on the sterring wheel?

i think thats for a cd player. ive seen them like that before. its ugly as sin. there really isnt anything that i do like about it except the wing. i would look once at the car and point it out to every person i came across just so they could get a good laugh

ive seen worse.....the two-tone exterior doesnt look THAT BAD...but it needs to follow the body lines better not just a stripe around the car....the pony on the hood is stupid....and the grill has got to go....wood grain.... :notnice: ....and if its S/Ced thats cool but doubt it.....

Anthony