About my Mopars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess people invested is the stock market but i ratter invest in MOPARS
I have a 1969 440 daytona
3 superbirds 440 sixpacks one white on white
2 1969 1/2 Hemi Superbees
1970 Hemi Challenger EXPORT one or 2 that was made as a EXport,Don't know how many 6 packs 04 440 were made for EXport.
Remember these are investments ONLY among other Mopars that i have.
Mopars are the most expensive when it comes to cars and parts.
When you buy a Chevy you can get parts cheaper the Mopars.
I saw a 440 superbird on Barrett jackson last month for $142,000.I like the high prices so i know what i can get for mine lol.
About the tahoe that i passed on to save a few thousands.I am sure most people would shop around a bit before buying anything.
And China Steel is shipping most of their steel on their ships instead of the Greeks dammm lol
Anyway yea all have a blast..Jt :)

• Sponsors (?)

hummm guess your with that dealer i was having problems with?Just because i want people to save a few dollars is no reason to get on me.Maybe this should be a dealer site in how to screw people.Need to go have a lovely nite Jt

i had a hemi, and a 440 six pack,

countdownlovee said:
I guess people invested is the stock market but i ratter invest in MOPARS
I have a 1969 440 daytona
3 superbirds 440 sixpacks one white on white
2 1969 1/2 Hemi Superbees
1970 Hemi Challenger EXPORT one or 2 that was made as a EXport,Don't know how many 6 packs 04 440 were made for EXport.
Remember these are investments ONLY among other Mopars that i have.
Mopars are the most expensive when it comes to cars and parts.
When you buy a Chevy you can get parts cheaper the Mopars.
I saw a 440 superbird on Barrett jackson last month for $142,000.I like the high prices so i know what i can get for mine lol.
About the tahoe that i passed on to save a few thousands.I am sure most people would shop around a bit before buying anything.
And China Steel is shipping most of their steel on their ships instead of the Greeks dammm lol
Anyway yea all have a blast..Jt :)
ive had those cars, but im not sure what the point of your post is??

Status
Not open for further replies.