About the changes.

• Sponsors (?)

damn joe...they really put it too you...why does that one douchebag guy get to be a moderator? WTF was he complaining about anyway...he never even posted, never contributed to our forum. Theres tons more people whove contributed a lot to the old 94-95 Specific that might deserve moderator status.

matthiasj said:
damn joe...they really put it too you...why does that one douchebag guy get to be a moderator? WTF was he complaining about anyway...he never even posted, never contributed to our forum. Theres tons more people whove contributed a lot to the old 94-95 Specific that might deserve moderator status.

ya, i've never even seen that guy on here before :nonono:
he "claims" he always reads stuff but just doesn't post :rolleyes:

MRaburn said:
. Just consider that your group is big enough that it makes an impact on StangNets resources and you guys got another forum out of it.

They even said in 5.0 Mag this month that the 94/95 was the bastard stepchild of the 5.0's :fuss: :fuss: :fuss:

I like the fact that there is now a 94/95 Tech and Talk. It really was not fair to have a 5.0 tech, a 5.0 talk, and one 94/95 tech.

matthiasj said:

I personally don't care who you are, who you think you are, or how long you have been here and how much you do or do not contribute to these forums.

I also do not care how long someone has been a mod, how often they post in a particular forum, or if they are buddies with everyone.

If I ever see you post another attack on the staff of this site, it will be your last.