Electrical AC only blows through defrost

I know there are many threads on this already and I’ve read a lot of them and everything seems to check out. I’ve checked the vacuum tree and the AC line, all the way to the check valve, and even to the reservoir in the fender. I’ve also taken out the glove box and checked the AC connections back there. I did find that the black vacuum line behind the glove box WAS disconnected. But even after reconnecting it, the issue still persists. I’ve also pulled out the ac controls to make sure nothing is unplugged there and it’s all good. Hopefully someone here has any ideas?

• Sponsors (?)

I am assuming that heat only comes out the defrost as well. I would look at the check valve in the engine compartment - passenger side. If it is not working right you won't have vacuum for the actuators.

I am assuming that heat only comes out the defrost as well. I would look at the check valve in the engine compartment - passenger side. If it is not working right you won't have vacuum for the actuators.
So I can’t believe this just happened. I had already checked the check valve, made sure everything was getting vacuum (which it was) then you made this reply and for the hell of it I did the exact same thing again. I took off the vac lines on the valve and made sure vacuum was being received, plugged it back, and my vents started blowing. I’m honestly confused as hell lol. Crazy.