• Mustang Forums
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk

Accessory Wire

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beau Rasberry
  • Start date Start date Aug 15, 2015

Beau Rasberry

Member
Jul 19, 2015
8
4
13
Aug 15, 2015
#1
  • Aug 15, 2015
  • #1
Hey guys! so I have a JL W6V2-10 that I want to put in the back o=f my S550. I'm not one to pay somebody for work I can do myself, now the only problem with that is I don't know where the 12V accessory wire runs through in my car. Anybody have an idea about where and which wire it might be? I have everything else wired up and ready to push the sub, so once I can run an accessory wire to the back I should be ready to go! Thanks for the help and I'll be posting pictures of the install once everything is finished!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Bad PCM?
  • MrPuffels
  • Jul 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
0
Views
133
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Jul 22, 2026
MrPuffels
M
G
Resolved Smoking Wiring Issue After GT40 Head Swap
  • Grapes
  • Aug 15, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
459
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 22, 2026
Grapes
G
9
1997 gt Starts then dies a few seconds after.
  • 97orange
  • Aug 13, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
201
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Aug 17, 2026
97orange
9
R
electrical plug identification
  • redlineracing1328
  • Jun 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
142
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 12, 2026
keel
Electrical Code 29 again
  • Creomod
  • Jul 31, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
279
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 3, 2026
Creomod
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?