5 Year Member
Jun 10, 2013
Atlanta, Ga
IMAG1427.jpg
IMAG1435.jpg
IMAG1474.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I port matched the 75mm from the 65mm intake opening, took me a little while to get the whistling to stop with the throttle body, grinding the iac ports etc, ended up adding a 1/8th hole like the 65mm frpp one and it worked great. Had to drive it a day until i had my buddies volt meter to set the tps, after I set it, she runs with a little more pep now, actually WAY more pep :nice:

Last edited:
read that it was the edges ya,havnt heard about the hole?....where did you put the hole if you dont mind me asking?....mine whistles like crazy.
Many may not like this approach but i feel i did it safely. I stuff the intake with a towel, placed the 75mm gasket on, drew with a pencil around the edges, took the gasket off and used a dremel to port match the edge and went a little inside the intake. Then used a vaccum with a tube piece, then pulled the towel out, used vaccum a little more, then a light damp towel rub, a little more vaccum and then reinstalled it. I could massage the inner a touch more if i get bored and want a project, it was real easy.