Aftermarket Headlights....PLS COME IN

Dr Jay said:
So I sort of decided to buy new headlights from Mustang Tuning but I'm feeling a little pissy now:mad: There website is plastered with "FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS" but when I completed my oder form they were charging me $67.52 for shipping. I live in Canada :canada: and I'm sure that's why but I looked everywhere on the site and didn't find anything stating this wouldn't apply to Canadian customers:ban:

Someone tell me I'm wrong
It says except Canada right there on the main page right on the Free Shipping banner image. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Mossberg said:
It says except Canada right there on the main page right on the Free Shipping banner image. :shrug:

Thanks Mossberg. After sleeping and looking at it again I'm seeing the catch word now. It actually says extra and I missed that the 5 times I read this over last night. DAM SHIPPING:bs: Those lights are going to cost me $300

FREE SHIPPING
ON ALL ORDERS!
AK,HI,CANADA,PUERTO RICO,APO,&PO BOXES EXTRA

I've been looking headlight for a while. I thought in time, may be they would come out cool looking one for 99+, but they've so far got only corny looking one out. So i guess i'll just get those OEM looking one with amber refrecter is replaced with white one...

The clear side reflectors look good, so good in fact I put them on my own car. The only complaint I have against aftermarket headlight (and tail light) assemblies is they tpically leak, and it just doesn't seem right that you should have to silicone a replacement part right out of the box before using it.

Well since everyone is posting pics I figure I should get in on this! I haven't had any leaking problems, I got mine off eBay, and as TrueBlue said the rubber doesn't quite sit flush but it's nothing to huge.

594466_118_full.jpg

photodisplay.php

I got mine from mustang tuning, they don't fit as good as the stock ones did but they look 20x better! I had them for like 3 months and got water all in one of them while I was washing it. Took them back out and got all the water out, I put clear silicon all the way around them yesterday. I am hoping they wont leak again! :bang: They are like $200 bug catchers going down the road. but the stock ones looked like someone had taken a sandblaster to them!

gtstangau said:
photodisplay.php

I got mine from mustang tuning, they don't fit as good as the stock ones did but they look 20x better! I had them for like 3 months and got water all in one of them while I was washing it. Took them back out and got all the water out, I put clear silicon all the way around them yesterday. I am hoping they wont leak again! :bang: They are like $200 bug catchers going down the road. but the stock ones looked like someone had taken a sandblaster to them!

This water issue is my beef, I want to ditch the reflectors but why the hell can't they make a quality product :mad: Does anyone know who manufactures the OEM Lights on the 99 + stangs

NOT recommending Mustang Tuning Lights

Sorry to bring back an old thread but I just purchased the clear corners from Mustang Tuning a few weeks ago. The good news is they look 100% better. The bad news is the first time I washed my car (with special attention not to spray around the lights) I got water in the passenger light. This is even after I sealed them myself with silicone:mad:
Yesterday I pulled both lights back off and used a hair dryer to blow heat into the housing to evaporate the water. I've resealed them again with more silicone so hopefully the second application works better than the first. I do NOT RECOMMEND the lights from MUSTANG TUNING :notnice: