Aftermarket Headlights....PLS COME IN

It says except Canada right there on the main page right on the Free Shipping banner image.

Mossberg said:
It says except Canada right there on the main page right on the Free Shipping banner image.

Thanks Mossberg. After sleeping and looking at it again I'm seeing the catch word now. It actually says extra and I missed that the 5 times I read this over last night. DAM SHIPPING Those lights are going to cost me $300

FREE SHIPPING
ON ALL ORDERS!
AK,HI,CANADA,PUERTO RICO,APO,&PO BOXES EXTRA

I've been looking headlight for a while. I thought in time, may be they would come out cool looking one for 99+, but they've so far got only corny looking one out. So i guess i'll just get those OEM looking one with amber refrecter is replaced with white one...

The clear side reflectors look good, so good in fact I put them on my own car. The only complaint I have against aftermarket headlight (and tail light) assemblies is they tpically leak, and it just doesn't seem right that you should have to silicone a replacement part right out of the box before using it.

I got mine from mustang tuning, they don't fit as good as the stock ones did but they look 20x better! I had them for like 3 months and got water all in one of them while I was washing it. Took them back out and got all the water out, I put clear silicon all the way around them yesterday. I am hoping they wont leak again! They are like $200 bug catchers going down the road. but the stock ones looked like someone had taken a sandblaster to them!

This water issue is my beef, I want to ditch the reflectors but why the hell can't they make a quality product Does anyone know who manufactures the OEM Lights on the 99 + stangs

NOT recommending Mustang Tuning Lights

Sorry to bring back an old thread but I just purchased the clear corners from Mustang Tuning a few weeks ago. The good news is they look 100% better. The bad news is the first time I washed my car (with special attention not to spray around the lights) I got water in the passenger light. This is even after I sealed them myself with silicone
Yesterday I pulled both lights back off and used a hair dryer to blow heat into the housing to evaporate the water. I've resealed them again with more silicone so hopefully the second application works better than the first. I do NOT RECOMMEND the lights from MUSTANG TUNING