aftermarket headlights?? quality pair

TGgnatsum49

Jun 24, 2007
Pensacola,Fl
I was going to order some new headlights to replace the stock ones that have fogged over, and ive been looking around for a few days online but i really dont know which to go with. Im also tired of not being able to see but 20 feet infront of my car. I was wondering if you guys could give me some guidance.

• Sponsors (?)

Depends on if your willing to cut some framework to make them fit. The one piece don't fit very well unless you do some cutting and them it's by chance. I refuse to cut so I'm stuck with the two piece but if all you need it the head light ( and not the corners ) there are several places to pick them up. First ones I bought I bought the head lights and side markers (turn signals) from two different places figuring smoked was smoked and that was dead wrong, the side markers are much darker. In two weeks time the head lights had moisture inside because I didn't know they needed to be sealed with RTV or something. I have since ordered http://www.stangmods.com/Mustang-Headlamps-from-StangMods-com-s/145.htm and all four pieces will be sealed with RTV before I install.

Good Luck

I want to go w/ the blue oval industries cobra lamps but i dont want smoked ones. Im ordering some chrome saleen 18x9/10's and i think it would look goofy to have bright shiny rims w/ smoked out head lamps.... anyone know where to find some clear cobra lenses??? thnks for your help guys

The link you StangMods above has them. One word about BlueOval, the black rubber does not stay on, have had two pairs and the second pair isn't even straight leaving a large gap and the bottom of each.