Aje tubular k-member and spindles

• Sponsors (?)

Attachments

• 035709A8-F17F-4E55-8ADD-EA822559C496.png
    035709A8-F17F-4E55-8ADD-EA822559C496.png
    246.7 KB · Views: 51
If you didn't purchase the AJE stuff yet, don't.
They are a terrible company to deal with.
I had an awful experience with them and their k member. Stick to higher quality (albeit more expensive) parts.
And if you think i'm holding a grudge, you are correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
If you didn't purchase the AJE stuff yet, don't.
They are a terrible company to deal with.
I had an awful experience with them and their k member. Stick to higher quality (albeit more expensive) parts.
And if you think i'm holding a grudge, you are correct.

I'm not negating your incident but I've had nothing but good experiences with AJE. That thing held up even with curb surfing and that was the old non- updated version. I've been using them for about 13 years. The newer version from 4 years ago looks better than the old version.

I daily drove on the old one for a few years. Hit a bunch of potholes and drove through snow and salt. Not one single issue. It slightly bent where the control arm bolts up. It was a pretty hard impact. I could've fixed it but they are so cheap I just bought a new one.

I'm not negating your incident but I've had nothing but good experiences with AJE. That thing held up even with curb surfing and that was the old non- updated version. I've been using them for about 13 years. The newer version from 4 years ago looks better than the old version.

I daily drove on the old one for a few years. Hit a bunch of potholes and drove through snow and salt. Not one single issue. It slightly bent where the control arm bolts up. It was a pretty hard impact. I could've fixed it but they are so cheap I just bought a new one.
Not sure if you guys follow, but House of Dula on the utoob is putting all the AJE stuff in his new project. Pretty sure they gave it to him for some exposure on his channel, but I think he’ll tell it like it is once he’s up and running. Looks like nice stuff to me.

Reactions: 1 user