Alarm Wiring Help Needed

JKnight79

Jun 20, 2016
Auburn, AL
Anyone have any experience wiring up aftermarket alarms? I've got a 95 GT and I am installing a Viper 3305v alarm. I need some help with finding the wire to tie into the starter kill, door locks and truck release. I have power locks but no keyless entry. Any help is appreciated!

• Sponsors (?)

What he said ^^
Most aggravating mod I've ever messed with was adding a remote start/alarm to mine-then I decided I wanted to add the window Up/Down function after two days of wiring the alarm/remote start lol.. I wish I could be more help but using good wiring diagrams will make it easier.. Use butt connectors and quick splice connectors,heat shrink any splices,do one wire at a time and take your time :)

These are Awesome for tapping wires
image.jpeg

Butt Connectors
image.jpeg

These are also good
image.jpeg

What he said ^^
Most aggravating mod I've ever messed with was adding a remote start/alarm to mine-then I decided I wanted to add the window Up/Down function after two days of wiring the alarm/remote start lol.. I wish I could be more help but using good wiring diagrams will make it easier.. Use butt connectors and quick splice connectors,heat shrink any splices,do one wire at a time and take your time :)

These are Awesome for tapping wires
image.jpeg

Butt Connectors
image.jpeg

These are also good
image.jpeg

Did you have to add relays for the window roll down?