All-Ford Nationals Carlisle Penn.

• Sponsors (?)

I haven't missed it in years! I'll actually have my car there this year though. I too will be there as part of the YMR.

JFYI- the NMRA motorsports Nats are also that weekend, I'm planning on heading out to Maple Grove on sunday for the race/show too.

PlumCrazy5.0 said:
go every year and wont miss it this year.
Im driving! Lol, you take yours and i'll take mine...just hope mine makes it and maybe i'll come home with something new! This year will be so much better than last year as long as it doesn't rain and certain people don't show up, lmao!

[QUOTE='69Mach1Chick]Im driving! Lol, you take yours and i'll take mine...just hope mine makes it and maybe i'll come home with something new! This year will be so much better than last year as long as it doesn't rain and certain people don't show up, lmao![/QUOTE]

we should just have you take arnie's place instead :nice:

Im driving! Lol, you take yours and i'll take mine...just hope mine makes it and maybe i'll come home with something new! This year will be so much better than last year as long as it doesn't rain and certain people don't show up, lmao!

you make yourself car sick when you drive, so im driving. you like to sleep on the way there too. so you can have your nap on the way there.

PlumCrazy5.0 said:

you make yourself car sick when you drive, so im driving. you like to sleep on the way there too. so you can have your nap on the way there.

yeah yeah....

Hi guys, I've gone to the all ford show a couple of times but have never had my cars on the show feild. If you register can you take your car off the show feild at night or do you have to leave it. Or is it best to just go up for say a saturday and just have your car in the show feild for the day? What would be the best route. I was thinking about entering my car but don't know the in's and out's of the carslile show.

04 Mysticchrome said:
Hi guys, I've gone to the all ford show a couple of times but have never had my cars on the show feild. If you register can you take your car off the show feild at night or do you have to leave it. Or is it best to just go up for say a saturday and just have your car in the show feild for the day? What would be the best route. I was thinking about entering my car but don't know the in's and out's of the carslile show.

Not to worry, it's easy. You can take the car off the show field anytime you want and you can go any day or days you want, just need to drive slow through the crowds. My philosophy has been to clean up the car to atleast make it presentable and pay to sign up in advance - you get a nice package with some free magazines, a great parking spot compared to parking outside the field and it's a deal because it includes entry of the car, you and a friend.

LI98GTStang said:
Not to worry, it's easy. You can take the car off the show field anytime you want and you can go any day or days you want, just need to drive slow through the crowds. My philosophy has been to clean up the car to atleast make it presentable and pay to sign up in advance - you get a nice package with some free magazines, a great parking spot compared to parking outside the field and it's a deal because it includes entry of the car, you and a friend.

Ill second that, The show is a Great Deal!! Just get registereed by the 14th.

If I could only go to ONE show carlilsle would be IT!!!! :nice: