All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA coming soon!

• Sponsors (?)

I cannot remember, Scott and I stay at the Ramada...I think its $109 a night or something. But I have a few friends that are going and we'll have space in a room you can split. 109 x 2 nights =218/ 4 people =54.5 so figure $60 for a weekend of lodging. We ususally eat fairly cheap, Subway, Pizza...whatever.

Ask anyone that goes, its worth it. I am sure Scott will chime in sometime with the room numbers. I am sure that the rooms he set aside are full so we may need a few extra. The hotel is good about it though

I haven't been to Carlisle for years. The only thing i don't like is that there is no racing to watch, like at a FFW( well not any racing to watch there lately) or NMRA, but maybe it would be good if all the stangnet members were going to get together. Wonder if there are any rooms left down there?

Yeah it sucks that there is no racing there, but I do believe a few towns over there is drag racing on Friday or saturday night. My buddy went last year, i can get the info from him.

Here is the hotel info. Rooms are $99.99 a night for two Queen beds. I have booked 8 rooms but all are spoken for. I'd call early if you want one. Hotel is minutes from the fairgrounds and is in a nice quiet area.

http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=12759&brandInfo=RA

Dave and I tour down 81 from Syracuse if anyone is interested in the drive down. There is usually about 10 of us. We leave early Friday morning.

We have 3 rooms booked and cruise'n down with 3 other stangs from Binghamton, NY. I'm down for a stangnet meet somewhere. That is if my car is painted and 5 lug is done by then. If not, I'll be rollin primer! Haha!

Yeah it sucks that there is no racing there, but I do believe a few towns over there is drag racing on Friday or saturday night. My buddy went last year, i can get the info from him.

There's an 1/8 mile track not that far from the Fairgrounds. They have drag racing on Friday night. I looked at Carlisle's website & it looks that they have some dragracing seminars available too.

from the website:

"DRAG RACE 101
We will be conducting seminars on drag racing for those interested in taking a trip down the 1320! Well actually, the newly renovated Quarter Aces Drag-O-Way (formerly South Mountain Dragway) is 660 feet, or a one-eighth mile track. This program is for first-timers as well as those who have a burning passion to acquire a greater knowledge of drag racing techniques. Conducting the seminars will be some of drag racing’s most notable stars, like Al Joniec."

You book at the same hotel? As Dave said, we will be through Binghamton, so if you want to join us let us know.

Yeah, Same Hotel. I can't remember the name since my buddy booked the rooms. But I think we are 2 miles from the fairgrounds.

Flava / 87ttop ... I'm game for that. How many cars goin down with you guys? A good place to meet would be Great Bend/Hallstead Welcome Center/Rest Area right off I-81...(Huge parking lot) Its like 15 mins from Binghamton, heading towards Carlisle. Keep in Touch!:nice:

*God I hope my car is ready by then* :nonono:

We usually have between 10-14 mustangs, then we meet up with Dave who usually has a group of 2 or 3. So by the time we reach you, we should have between 10-15 mustangs. Add your group and we might reach 18. That would be cool.

We stay until Sunday around noon, then head back.

Not sure, I think the fastest way for me is 287 to 87, heading south first then west. Basically heading toward Philly then into the center of PA. If I can get someone to come with me, split the room and hang out (make the ride easier) I will most likely go!

We usually have between 10-14 mustangs, then we meet up with Dave who usually has a group of 2 or 3. So by the time we reach you, we should have between 10-15 mustangs. Add your group and we might reach 18. That would be cool.

We stay until Sunday around noon, then head back.

That sounds badass. I'm definately game. I will mention it to my buddies here soon. :nice:

Just found out my friend says 84 to 81 for me, and about 4-4.5 hours... Might go afterall :D.

We're going to Carlisle, Yeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh
25121406special-ed.jpg