• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Alloy Metallic pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter 93GrunT
  • Start date Start date Jun 19, 2006

93GrunT

Founding Member
Dec 17, 2000
342
0
0
NC
Jun 19, 2006
#1
  • Jun 19, 2006
  • #1
There are pictures of the alloy metallic that on themustangsource.com I am technically declined so posting pics is not my strong suit, but they are there for those who are like me and have been wondering what that color looked like on a stang and not a ford 500 or something. later.
 

Power4

Member
May 10, 2004
200
0
16
Rochester, NY
Jun 19, 2006
#2
  • Jun 19, 2006
  • #2
[Edit] Hmm, won't let me link to brad's site
 

93GrunT

Founding Member
Dec 17, 2000
342
0
0
NC
Jun 19, 2006
#3
  • Jun 19, 2006
  • #3
I have tried that before. I am too stupid to be able to make pics below that 78 kb size limit too. so no pics until someone with a little G2 comes online.
 

Tmack

New Member
Oct 15, 2004
171
0
0
Salt Lake City, UT
Jun 19, 2006
#4
  • Jun 19, 2006
  • #4
Here's one of the pics of a GT500 in Alloy Grey.
 

Reign696

New Member
Jan 15, 2006
38
0
0
Alabama
Jun 19, 2006
#5
  • Jun 19, 2006
  • #5
That Color is freaking SWEET!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!
 

Pliskin

New Member
Jul 27, 2004
109
0
0
Jun 20, 2006
#6
  • Jun 20, 2006
  • #6
I want that grille/bumper/hood
 

Fourth Horseman

New Member
Dec 1, 2004
92
0
0
Jun 20, 2006
#7
  • Jun 20, 2006
  • #7
I think I have a new favorite color to look for when I go Mustang shopping next year.
 

93GrunT

Founding Member
Dec 17, 2000
342
0
0
NC
Jun 20, 2006
#8
  • Jun 20, 2006
  • #8
I can't really explain how relieved I am that I ordered that color after seeing it on a mustang. I ordered it then like 10 minutes later I saw a paint card for it and that was it lol. I couldn't be happier.
 

Power4

Member
May 10, 2004
200
0
16
Rochester, NY
Jun 20, 2006
#9
  • Jun 20, 2006
  • #9
That color does look really slick especially with those stripes. Maybe I'll have to wait a little while to buy the 'stang so I can get Alloy.
 

Gorilla68

New Member
Mar 25, 2006
0
0
0
Long Island, NY
Jun 20, 2006
#10
  • Jun 20, 2006
  • #10
pretty nice. a little darker than the tungsten
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Door glass fastener question
  • limp
  • May 24, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
298
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 25, 2026
limp
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
328
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
A
WTB/Trade Eagle Alloy 028 Series 15x10 (2)
  • Alykai
  • May 30, 2024
  • Wheels Tires Brakes
Replies
0
Views
966
Wheels Tires Brakes May 30, 2024
Alykai
A
A
2001 Mustang GT, scorched metal smell and noise from trans/diff?
  • AndyE2255
  • Dec 1, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
523
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Dec 28, 2025
gkomo
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
373
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?